Monday, November 10, 2008

preston

Preston's mom, Erin, and I have known each other since elementary! I was so excited when she asked if I could photograph their family. It was really great catching up with her and getting to know Preston. He did such a great job!

I'm not going to get into how long ago we graduated from high school but it's so hard to believe that a lot of my friends are getting married and having kids! I'm loving it though. :)

Check out how cute little Preston is! :)








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I think you outdid your self on these. These are beautiful and it looks like he was having a ball. I like the one where the leaves are falling on his head.....WONDRERFUL JOB

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Nicole! You know I love the "Grandma"shot!!! Cute that he had wardrobe changes. They are a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Nicole!!! I love them!!!!!! You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos you have here.

bodell photography said...

Could you get a better smile out of that little guy! He's adorable and I love the last one with all the smiles! It's a cute family photo! They should love these!

Camerin said...

Beautiful blue eyes. He will really cherish the photo with Grandma later in life!

Deanna's Photography said...

I love them all!!!! He looks like he was quite the HAM! That's always the BEST!

Anonymous said...

i love to see pictures of people i know :) you rock anyhow!!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

How cute is he??? Nice job, Nicole!