Wednesday, February 25, 2009

nicole

Nicole has been in my family's life since she was born (it's not a coincidence we share the same name!). :) Her parents and my parents have been great friends since their younger years. :) Whenever we take trips back to my hometown of Silvis, Illinois, one of the things I've always looked forward to most is visiting with Nicole, her brother & sister and my 2nd favorite set of parents. :)

When Nicole & her mom asked me to take her senior photos, I couldn't have been more excited! She's so photogenic, I knew I'd end up with a lot of great photos .. not to mention since I was back in Silvis, I had brand new locations to work with! It was like Christmas .. beautiful subject and countless new backgrounds. We literally hopped in my mom's car and drove around town stopping whenever we found a cool alley, rusty fence or a huge pile of tires to sit on.

Here are a few of my favorites!

(p.s. Thanks to my mom for assisting and being our driver!!)









7 comments:

sarahbrowndowntown said...

Awww, those are great and I love the backgrounds you found!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I'm so impressed that you got the train track shot with a train actually on the tracks! Never seen that before. That's awesome. Your pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Job....You found great locations. I also love the train track shots. Was that in Silvis?

I just love the old brick bldgs....so much texture...

Deanna's Photography said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Especially the first and last ones!

Anonymous said...

You and Nicole have alot in common. Brown hair, freckles, quiet personalities, great parents! Ha! We love that family, and I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your work is FABULOUS!

Spottswood Photography said...

Awesome shots! As always;)