Monday, September 10, 2007

deanna & don

Wedding #2 last weekend was for Deanna & Don in Marysville, Ohio. I have been SO excited about their wedding because Deanna and I went to photography school together! I was so honored that she chose me to photograph her wedding, being a photographer herself and knowing so many others! I got to spend time with some other friends who also went to school with us, which was nothing short of wonderful. :) It made me realize how much I miss everyone from school! (Shout out to my favorite instructor, Mark Cela! Do you still blog stalk me?!)

It was so fun to see the wedding come together. Deanna and I have chatted countless times about plans, details, dresses, etc. One of the last details I heard about was for their ceremony exit. Deanna & Don each had 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen so each couple got their own classic car to ride away in! It was definitely one of the most fun ceremony exits I've ever seen! I've always loved photographing old cars so it was one of my favorite parts of the day. :)

Deanna & Don, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day! I hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii on your honeymoon. :)

Faves!..












8 comments:

Amy Martin said...

love all those old classic cars! :) pretty color

Deanna's Photography said...

YAY!! I love them all... I loved having you as our photographer!! Can't wait to see all of them!! =0)

Anonymous said...

These are soooo beautiful Nicole!!! You sure have a way with that camera!

Anonymous said...

WOW....Nicole U are the shh.... well lets just say that I hope to be half as good of a photographer as you when I grow up ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow!! they are great! i just wish i had you do my wedding pictures
:( your awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Your shoe shots are always fabulous!!!

Kate Benson said...

Stunning! Honestly your light and color are always so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are always beautiful.