Tuesday, August 11, 2009

peter & mindi

Let me just first admit that during this shoot, I was an absolute nervous wreck! Peter & I met in photography school a few years ago & instantly became great friends. He wasn't just any regular photography student that attended OIP&T, he happened to be the most talented photographer in the entire school at that time! His work was (& still is) absolutely beautiful. Talk about pressure, right!? :) I'm photographing Peter & Mindi's wedding next year in Ohio and I can't wait! It seriously means so much to me that they chose me to photograph their day!

(Peter is the photographer behind the super cute pictures of Dan & I that are on my website .. back when Dan and I were in our skinny days) :)







7 comments:

Deanna's Photography said...

aww no need to be nervous!! They chose you for a reason!!! Your work is amazing for different reasons!

mom said...

Well lets just say you work well under pressure! These are absolutely beautiful Nicole!!!

Gail said...

Gorgeous Nicole!! I'm sure they'll love them!

And sorry I never got back to you on this, but I think I got my original blog background from istock? Try there.

scott neumyer said...

adorable shots!

Cristen said...

Such great images! I love the ice cream shot!!

char said...

Wow! These are fabulous! Great locations as usual.

aunt spam said...

Very good pictures. I like the marina shot....all are good. You will do fine!