Friday, June 13, 2008

laura & chris

I thought for sure the rain last Saturday would kind of make for a hectic day but Chris & Laura's wedding was one of the most stress free, laid back weddings I've ever photographed! Their friends and family were so welcoming and I couldn't have been more thankful. I honestly didn't feel like I was even working! It was just like we were hanging out with a bunch of friends and we happened to bring our cameras along. :) We had such a great time.

After an entire day of nonstop rain, the sun decided to show up when their reception had ended (go figure). It was originally supposed to be outside at a beautiful park in New Castle but because of the rain, they had to move everything inside the church (which worked out great and looked beautiful). We ran over to the park once all of their guests had left so we could do a few more fun photos outside. I'm so glad we did because the photos we got ended up being some of my favorites. It was such a beautiful location. We actually did their engagements there as well.

Laura & Chris - Congrats! Thanks for being such a great couple to work with! Dan and I hope you enjoy your photos. :)













14 comments:

Spottswood Photography said...

Nicole,
You are SO flippin' talented. I absolutely LOVE the ring shots!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These are beautiful Nicole. I love the ring picture! I love the pew picture. I love the picture of the back of her dress, with her face in the mirror. Ah, heck, I love them all!!!

sarahbrowndowntown said...

Third for the ring shots! Really awesome idea. :) And I loved the headless bouquet shot--pretty colors!

Anonymous said...

You are one fabulous photographer!

Thomas + Camerin said...

Clever idea for the ring shot. You always do a great job. We like the church shot too.

Deanna's Photography said...

Love them all! They look like a fun couple!! =0)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. So good to see you and Dan again!

Anonymous said...

Very creative ring shot! I love it! :-)

Anonymous said...

The Photos in the park are super...the are all Beautiful, I have a few fav's but over all, WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you know i love that ring shot! saving it for inspiration...

Unknown said...

You and Dan were so much fun at the wedding. You were like family, I agree, and helped make the day absolutely delightful! You're welcome to come hang out with the family in New Castle any time. By the way, these pictures are amazing. We can hardly wait to see the rest of them.

Fondly,
Mom and Dad of the Bride

Anonymous said...

That ring shot is amazing! Your work is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Can I add another comment on the shots you did of the rings? :)
No? Ok.

Glad to see you at the VV. :)

Anonymous said...

what an adorable smile that bride has! lovely work!