Thursday, November 29, 2007

laura & chris

Laura and Chris braved the crappy rainy weather so I could take their engagement pictures last week. It rained on and off but we managed to take a lot of pictures in a short amount of time. :) Is it just me or does anyone else think Chris look exactly like Zach Braff (from Scrubs)?? I didn't realize who he looked like until I started going through all their pictures. :)

Dan and I are photographing Chris and Laura's wedding next year in New Castle, Indiana and couldn't be more excited. :) Laura was actually a bridesmaid in a wedding we did earlier this year so it will be fun to see some familiar faces. :)

Here are my favorites!







13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors in these are great!!

katy said...

Your black and whites are so crisp and beautiful! I love this series!

Jasmine said...

I love the sepia picture on the train tracks!! So yummy! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I agree, the colors are soooo great! My fave is the one with the grasses, on the little bridge. Oh, and I really like the last one. Oh, I really like them all!

Shelly Valentine said...

These are great!

Anonymous said...

Way awesome Nicole as always!! Looking forward to the wedding, can't wait to see those pictures too!

Anonymous said...

They all were great. Thanks for sharing the fall colors again with me...I miss this season the most.
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Your work is really fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Somebody stole my "fabulous" line! Anyway, I agree, your work is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful there and the pictures are sooooo CUTE!!!
Angie

amber dawn said...

Those are fantastic! Rain and all...you did a wonderful job. I love the tracks...they always make for such great photos.

Markissaearle said...

These images are fantastic! I LOVED your portrait session here!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

Leah said...

love the angles and your focus points, these are great!