Friday, October 31, 2008

emily & eric

I'm photographing Emily & Eric's wedding next year in September and I can't wait! :) Since Emily booked me we've been emailing each other almost daily. She's SO sweet! :) She'd been wanting the fall look for their engagement photos and we lucked out with some great colors! It was a little chilly but I had a TON of fun!

I know Emily is just dying to see these. I've been a little under the weather so I've been a little behind on blogging! So here they are Emily! :) Hope you love them!












9 comments:

jessica lynn said...

puppy!!! :) love the ones in the field!

Unknown said...

I L-O-V-E them Nicole! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the rest! :)

Camerin said...

Beautiful shots and a very photogenic couple. You definately captured fall too. Sweet little pup too.

Deanna's Photography said...

I love them all... they look like a ton of FUN! That always makes it so much better! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Nicole! I'm having a hard time picking a favorite.

Anonymous said...

I love to look at your fabulous work.

Spottswood Photography said...

Wow! That girl is going to make an absolutely gorgeous bride!!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT DOG IS SMILING! Gorgeous photos as always.

Gail said...

These are really sweet Nicole - I love the B&W in the grasses!!