Monday, October 27, 2008

stephanie & lindsay

When I moved to Ohio for photography school, Lindsay was one of my first friends. We've stayed in touch even though I'm back in Indiana and we're still a little over a hundred miles away. I was absolutely thrilled when her and Stephanie asked me to capture their special day in Ohio. We rarely get to see each other so being such a big part of their wedding was so wonderful. We were among a handful of their closest friends and family. It was an absolutely perfect ceremony with a great dinner after at the cutest bed & breakfast (which we stayed at)! We enjoyed every minute of it and wish them (& Will!) all the best!

Love you guys! :)










14 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful, Nicole! I ::love:: tattooed brides!

Deanna's Photography said...

These are cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding, great location too. the little guy is adorable.....great job.

sarahbrowndowntown said...

I too love tattooed brides! I think my fave is the walking away shot, but I also like the one with all the girls. And totally cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Nicole---they are super super super perfect! I cant wait to see more!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole---they are super super super perfect! I cant wait to see more!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When you go to photography school, and another photographer asks you to shoot their wedding, I think that is quite the compliment!!! Beautiful pictures. I think my favorite is the two of them with the little boy!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Love that shot of all the girls laughing!!!!

bodell photography said...

beautiful as usual! i agree the one with the girls all laughing is adorable! i also love the one of them walking away! the location looks fabulous!

Camerin said...

Amazing ring shot as always! Last 2 are my favorites.

Ryann said...

Beautiful Nicole! Great job... looks like the wedding was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous as always!

Anonymous said...

OMG I havent seen Lindsey in Forever! Pictures are amazing as always Nicole. Tell Lindsey I said Congrats. She looks amazing and so does her bride!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pics:) I was at the wedding and I am dating Lindsay's brother and if we ever get married, i think I want you to do our pics!! I love them!!