Monday, October 27, 2008

stephanie & lindsay

When I moved to Ohio for photography school, Lindsay was one of my first friends. We've stayed in touch even though I'm back in Indiana and we're still a little over a hundred miles away. I was absolutely thrilled when her and Stephanie asked me to capture their special day in Ohio. We rarely get to see each other so being such a big part of their wedding was so wonderful. We were among a handful of their closest friends and family. It was an absolutely perfect ceremony with a great dinner after at the cutest bed & breakfast (which we stayed at)! We enjoyed every minute of it and wish them (& Will!) all the best!

Love you guys! :)










14 comments:

Gossip. Style. Wed. said...

These are beautiful, Nicole! I ::love:: tattooed brides!

Deanna said...

These are cute!

aunt pam said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding, great location too. the little guy is adorable.....great job.

sarahbrowndowntown said...

I too love tattooed brides! I think my fave is the walking away shot, but I also like the one with all the girls. And totally cute kid!

S.Marker said...

Nicole---they are super super super perfect! I cant wait to see more!!!!!

S.Marker said...

Nicole---they are super super super perfect! I cant wait to see more!!!!!

mom said...

When you go to photography school, and another photographer asks you to shoot their wedding, I think that is quite the compliment!!! Beautiful pictures. I think my favorite is the two of them with the little boy!

oakstream photography said...

Great shots! Love that shot of all the girls laughing!!!!

bodell photography said...

beautiful as usual! i agree the one with the girls all laughing is adorable! i also love the one of them walking away! the location looks fabulous!

Camerin said...

Amazing ring shot as always! Last 2 are my favorites.

Ryann said...

Beautiful Nicole! Great job... looks like the wedding was a lot of fun!

char said...

Fabulous as always!

Amanda Gillian said...

OMG I havent seen Lindsey in Forever! Pictures are amazing as always Nicole. Tell Lindsey I said Congrats. She looks amazing and so does her bride!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pics:) I was at the wedding and I am dating Lindsay's brother and if we ever get married, i think I want you to do our pics!! I love them!!