Friday, October 3, 2008

jessica & chris

I am so grateful that Chris & Jessica picked us to photograph their wedding. It's been one of our weddings I've really been looking forward to! Since Jessica booked me, I've been reading her blog where she's been documenting the planning process of their big day. It was SO neat to see all of her plans come together.

A HUGE thank you goes out to Stephanie, their wedding coordinator. Stephanie is an up & coming day of coordinator out of St. Louis. If ANYONE out there is looking for someone to help organize their wedding day, get in touch with her! She did an amazing job and played a huge part in making sure their day was absolutely perfect! I wish she was at every wedding we photographed!

So on with the show! Just to forewarn everyone, this post is longer than usual. I had too many favorites and I honestly couldn't cut them down .. so I thought I'd go a little crazy!



I could have photographed her shoes all day! :)




The photo in the locket is of Jessica's father, who just recently passed away. It was an emotional day for everyone but I know he was there watching over her!


Jessica & Chris decided to see each other before the wedding (which I LOVE!). These are two of my favorites from their first look.











Jessica & Chris - Thank you again SO much for allowing Dan and I to be such a big part of your day. We are so thankful for your friendship. We'll be calling you every time we make our way to Cincinnati (IKEA!!). Congrats!!

22 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

amazing, congrats!

Thomas + Camerin said...

Looks like a fun day. We really like the bm shot. All the black with the contrast of the bride in white. Very cool ringshot as always too.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful! I cant even pick 1 favorite. Love the color of her shoes!

Anonymous said...

The "bling" on the bling! What a great photo!

JennyLee said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

April said...

I need more!!! I want to see more of this gorgeous wedding. Great job capturing the day!

sarahbrowndowntown said...

NICOLE! You did such an awesome job on these, and those shoes are the sex! Great ring shot too. :) I was so totally impressed!

Anonymous said...

your work is soooooo fabulous!

Stephanie said...

ah! i love it all so much and i'll be emailing you later today :)

Candicelyn said...

You did such a great job at capturing some beautiful moments and I am glad I finally got to meet you!

Anonymous said...

where is the much anticipated sock shot?

Deanna's Photography said...

Love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a beautiful wedding! Ring shot looks amazing!

Gail said...

Beautiful work you guys! PURPLE SHOES -- a woman after my heart!

So fun...I love the shot of her coming up the stairs and him with her flowers... so sweet!

Anonymous said...

all are great.....can't pick a fav. when I get married, I will have you do my wedding, do you travel to Florida?
hahahaha

again, wonderful job....

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

okay, you must post more!

jessica lynn said...

i just love being blogged about!! :)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These look great Nicole! I love the b/w at the base of the stairs. I miss you...we need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! I'm putting the bling one on my blog with a link back to you, let me know if this is OK, I'll take it down if not.

Anonymous said...

hi.. i was just wandering where you got your shoes from i am looking for the exact same ones!! thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi.. i was just wandering where you got your shoes from i am looking for the exact same ones!! thanks!