Thursday, October 2, 2008

jessica & chris (sneak peek!)

I've been so incredibly busy this week editing photos and running countless amounts of errands (all while trying to train Penny!) that I'm a little behind on blogging. I wanted to post a little sneak peek from Chris & Jessica's wedding last weekend. A massive blog post will follow (hopefully within a day or so) because I've got SO many favorites from their day. It's going to be too hard to choose! So to hold Jessica over (because I'm sure she's checking nonstop!!) .. here's one of my favorites!

5 comments:

Deanna's Photography said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful picture Nicole!!! I love it!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

okay, there is a huge crowd waiting for these pics!! Super excited!!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST.....

Anonymous said...

Your work is fabulous!