Wednesday, July 4, 2007

baby addyson

I had the opportunity to meet another wonderful family at Riley Children's Hospital last night. Nick and Ryann are the parents of a beautiful baby girl, Addyson. Ryann contacted me through the ACPCG for some photographs because Addyson was born at 25 weeks back on April 25th. She now weighs only 3 pounds.

I had a great time photographing her and her parents. They are so sweet and everyone at Riley is so nice .. especially Addyson's nurse. She helped us make sure Addyson was comfortable, stable, etc. the entire time we were there doing pictures. I'm so grateful she was so willing to stick around and help us out!

Nick & Ryann, I hope your like your pictures! Here is a little sneak peek. I can't get over how cuuuute she is! :) All my best for a healthy recovery.








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute. Great pics. You are another angel who touches these families lives. :)

Ryann said...

Thank you! What a wonderful way to utilize your gift. I can't wait to see all the beautiful art you created with our little tiny dancer! Thank you so much Nicole.
-Ryann & Nick & Addyson

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she's just beautiful!!! Her family is going to love these. Nicole, you are so kind hearted to do this for these families. What a gift you have, and what a gift you share!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are awesome! I want to do that!!!

Neal said...

Wow! Sooooo small.....

c r y s t a l said...

These are incredible! What a wonderful thing to do. As a former NICU mom, I thank you for doing this for these families. It is soooo special. What a ray of light during such a difficult time!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures! Fabulous you!!!

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful little baby. You did a wonderful job with these pictures. What a great way to share your gift.

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful little baby. You did a wonderful job with these pictures. What a great way to share your gift.

Amy Zellmer said...

Looks like you've been a busy girl~ good for you!! Great work, keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

these are awesome.
You have a heart of steel, i'd be flooding the view finder!
I hope that baby gets better!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your photos of my neice. You have a gift for photography and I am grateful for your pictures. You see, I live in Israel at the moment and haven't seen my neice in months and your photos brought me to tears. She really looks like the gift that she is.
Thanks, Nicole.

Erin Wroblewski