Thursday, July 19, 2007

mandy & chris

I attended my beautiful friend Mandy's wedding this past Saturday. I wanted to post these ASAP because her and her new hubby, Chris, are moving to Africa in just a few days!

Mandy and I have been friends since our junior high days. It's so fun watching friends you've known for so long get married! I had asked if I could tag along and not just be a guest so I could take a pictures as their wedding gift. Her dad is also a photographer and did all of their pictures so it was a lot of fun learning from him and spending the day with their families. It was also nice not having the normal pressure I usually feel during weddings. :)

Mandy & Chris .. I wish you guys nothing but the best. I'm going to miss you tons. Thank you so much for letting me be a big part of your day. :)

Faves..


I loved that she was wearing red shoes!






Aren't they CUTE!? :)






Her mom made the cake (and every single flower!) Isn't it beautiful!?


Mandy sharing a sweet moment with her close friends before she left.

15 comments:

dan schimpf said...

wow so this was the best wedding ever! and you did a great job on these pics.

- Tack said...

I keep forgetting this is here, until you put a link up in an away msg. These, as usual, are awesome. I hadn't seen any pictures of the premature babies until now either. It's really nice that you do that. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

The pics are great Nocole. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I looove the flower boquet and the cake.(her mom did an awsome job)

Deanna's Photography said...

awww these are very special! They will appreciate them

Anonymous said...

Your freinds are soooo lucky to have you capture their special day. These are just beautiful!!!

Shelly Valentine said...

I LOVE these pictures!! The red shoe pic is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

These are some of the best. Love the red shoes! The cake was awsome. As usual, I am blown away by your talent.

Anonymous said...

You take such fabulous pictures.

Unknown said...

The look on the brides face in that last shot says it all.

Anna Page Photography said...

You made that cake look so yummy. And it probably was. Great lighting!

Anonymous said...

hi, this is Brad, you Sandy showed me thi site, VERY NICE photography, Kudos! : )

c r y s t a l said...

LOVE these! Beautiful work, and awesome last image!

Amanda said...

I love #3! Great work!

Tiffany said...

These shots are all really amazing!! You are very talented! Great photographs! :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, loooooooove these pictures!