Tuesday, July 17, 2007

dawn & lesedi

Sunday Dan and I made our way to Bloomington to photograph our friends Dawn and Lesedi. Dawn has been one of my best friends since 6th grade (no lie!). We used to steal Starbursts from our teacher's (Mrs. Bailey) candy bowl. HA! Hopefully she's not reading this because I don't think she ever found out. :) Mrs. Bailey - if you are, please don't think any less of us. :) We couldn't help it. You had them sitting out and every day they were just screaming our names. :) haha!

Anyway .. Dawn and Lesedi met in college and have been together quite a few years now. He is from Botswana, Africa and is unfortunately (for us here who know him) moving back home next week. Dawn wanted some photos of the two of them since it's going to be a while since they get to see each other again. Hopefully these do the job! Aren't they so cute together!?

Dawn .. lets get some SHOES. ;)








10 comments:

dan schimpf said...

dannnng.

Unknown said...

Great shots. likeing #6 a lot

Anonymous said...

I would love to do your wedding sweetheart(ahem, whenever that may be that is:)! Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful Nicole! I'm sure they are going to love them.

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great!! I love them!! Thank you so much for coming down to Bloomington to do our pictures! Lesedi loves them too! :o)

Anonymous said...

I like the one in the tall grass the best! I am always looking for good places to get shots like that and I never see them--I must be overlooking them! :)

Deanna's Photography said...

I like all of them!!! They are all really cute!!

Anonymous said...

Awsome pictures. All were great, I like the Bridge picture the best.say hello to dawn for me, aunt spam