Saturday, July 28, 2007

baby dalon & baby dwayne

Meet super cute 7 week old baby DaLon & baby Dwayne. Their sweet mom, LaDon, contacted me for photos through the ACPCG because they were born premature. Her due date wasn't supposed to be until October!

I had another wonderful experience and of course, the nurses at Riley Children's Hospital were amazing with helping us. I am so grateful for them!

LaDon got to hold her boys together for the first time while I was there and I was so excited to capture that moment for her. It was the first time they had been together since being in the womb. While she was holding them, they both opened their eyes and looked at each other. It was so sweet!

DaLon & Dwayne are both doing well, weighing in around 3 pounds each. I wish their entire family all the best. I can't wait to see how much they have grown when I go back and take a few more photos with Dad! :D









12 comments:

CharlesBaisden said...

Hey Nicole! That last shot of the hands is absolutely gorgeous! Great work! ~ Charles

Anonymous said...

Awwww, they are sooo precious!!! Their family is going to love these. I think that is sooo neat that they got to be together for the first time, in their "photo shoot!" What you do for these families Nicole, is quit the gift!

Ms Fox said...

Thank you Nicole,the photos are beautiful. I am so glad that there is a program like this to take these wonderful pictures. I can't wait to share this with everyone I know.
DaLon and Dwayne's mom.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They're so adorable!
Great work!

Deanna's Photography said...

HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!? I love the hand picture! That one turned out so cute!!!

favorite aunt sandy said...

these are so precious...your heart really shows through your camera. I told a photographer for the Des Moines Register about this great program. Would you please send me any info that I can pass on to him, maybe we can get something similar here in DM.

Anonymous said...

That is one fabulous program that you are a part of. You take fabulous pictures for these families.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwww I'm teary eyed just looking at the photos! Beautiful beautful pics!!

dan schimpf said...

i think what you do for these families is the best thing in the world. i couldn't be more proud that you're my lady.

Anna Page Photography said...

#5 just melts my heart.

Melissa Jill :) said...

This is such an awesome thing that you do! And the photos are AMAZING! Great work!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!! Just absolutely amazing photographs!!