Thursday, July 26, 2007

malari & james

Malari (one of my best friends) and James finally (after years & years .. & a few more years!) got married .. back in June! I have been so crazy busy that I never got the chance to even work on the pictures. I am all caught up so today I picked a few of my favorites to share with you guys. I was actually a bridesmaid in the wedding so I didn't get to go all crazy and take tons of pictures like I usually do. I did get to do a few detail shots, which are my absolute favorite so it was a successful day photographing afterall. ;)

A few faves..




So here's the deal with the next two sets of pictures. I absolutely loved her shoes and I took way too many. :) I couldn't decide which set I liked best so they are each making an appearance.





(Her dad .. quite possibly the funniest guy I know!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! Beautiful shoes! Beautiful bride! Beautiful cake! Wonderful capture of her Dads personality. Beautiful pictures Nicole!

dan schimpf said...

ummmm i love the shoe shots with the greenish blue chair .. but that cake shot really "takes the cake" (HA!)

Amy Martin said...

I like the shoes on the blue/green :)

Deanna's Photography said...

I like both shoe shots! *L* Good job! Those flowers were gorgeous!!!!!! Can you believe how quick Sept 2nd is approaching???

Spottswood Photography said...

Another wedding well done. You are so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bride and flowers, You did another "Fabulous Job"!
Loved the cake.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are sooooo fabulous!

Rebekah said...

Your detail shots are always amazing!!

Amanda said...

Wow! These are amazing pictures. You do a great job!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.