Wednesday, July 11, 2007

katie & toby

I was psyched when I got the call that Katie & Toby picked me to be their wedding photographer. We initially had a phone interview because they live down in Georgia. I couldn't imagine planning my wedding hundreds of miles away but Katie, Toby and each of their families did an amazing job. Everything was perfect!

Our day started off a bit different than the norm. Toby's sister had a pool party for all of their out of town guests so of course we had to photograph that! :) It was a lot of fun! Afterwards it was off to the Woodstock Country Club here in Indianapolis, where both their ceremony & reception were held. It was my first time photographing there and it definitely didn't disappoint. :) It was beautiful!

Katie & Toby .. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in Scotland! (I'm so jealous I'm not vacationing there right now!)

Here are a few of my favorites from the day..










13 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

These are beautiful! I love your processing!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! I have never seen a black wedding dress. I love it!!! Wonderful job as always.

Anonymous said...

OMG. That cake is incredible.

dan schimpf said...

man these are great! especially the two of mine. those are my favorite. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The 1st one is really neat and I looove the one with them on that bridge.(or whatever it is)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are fabulous-as always.

Deanna's Photography said...

these turned out really nice! Love that first ring shot!!!

Amy Martin said...

Great work! Those ring shots are fun with all that color :)

Millie Holloman said...

Hi Nicole! Great stuff here... I really love your style and the crispness of your images. Keep it up!

I really love these ring shots too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting too!

c r y s t a l said...

What a unique couple and wedding! Love the cake! Awesome work as always, girl!

Brandy J Rammel said...

Nicole, these are wonderful!! The light is just so beautiful and your processing rocks!! Great job Girl!!!

brandy j

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh, would I be the most annoying person ever if I left a comment on every single one of your posts? Well, just know that I WANT TO! I think your work is SOOO fab! The ring shots are my fave. I check your blog all the time and your work NEVER dissapoints, always inspires, and is ever beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

wow! those are some great photos and ring shots!!!